Interactive Learning and Training
Don’t let occluded lines disrupt therapy and compromise your patient’s care
Genentech offers a variety of information to help hospitals develop evidence-based practices for quality central venous access device (CVAD) care, including in-person or virtual education with a Clinical Specialist.
|Upcoming Webinars |
|Title ||Leading the Charge
Towards Improved CVAD care in your Hospital: |
Implementing Evidence-Based Standards of Care
|Presented by ||Lorelle Wuerz,
PhD, MSN, RN, VA-BC, NEA- BC
New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
|Description ||Join us to explore
evidence-based CVAD care and maintenance practices and your role
as a hospital leader in optimizing your quality of care and
hospital performance |
|Program Objectives || |
|Schedule ||Session 1: |
March 27, 2019
12:00 PM EST
|Session 2: |
March 27, 2019
3:00 PM EST
Register now! |
CathEd Learning Modules on HealthStream
CathEd offers interactive online training to help keep your central
venous access device (CVAD) education and skills current, including
appropriate use of Cathflo® Activase®
(alteplase). Each module is provided at no cost and offers a
certificate of completion.
Access to CathEd for hospital or institution
Hospital or institution IS currently a HealthStream subscriber
- Access the course catalog and search "CathEd"
Hospital or institution is NOT currently a HealthStream
- Visit www.healthstream.com/CathEd and complete the
2. You will be given the option to request access through HealthStream or to receive the files for implementation on your institution's own learning management system (LMS).
3. Once the form has been submitted, a HealthStream representative will contact you.
Access to CathEd for personal education
I AM currently a HealthStream user
- Access the course catalog and search "Genentech Cathflo Modules."
I am NOT currently a HealthStream user
- Visit www.healthstream.com/hlc/genentech
2. Complete the online registration form found by selecting the 'Create Account' button.
3. Access is granted instantaneously.
Download the implementation guide for more complete information
about accessing Genentech education learning modules.
If you are having difficulty accessing the courses or need help with the registration process, please contact HealthStream Customer Service at 1-800-521-0574 or email@example.com.