Interactive Learning and Training
Don’t let occluded lines disrupt therapy and compromise your patient’s care
Genentech offers a variety of information to help hospitals develop evidence-based practices for quality central venous access device (CVAD) care, including in-person or virtual education with a Therapeutic Area Manager.
|Upcoming Webinars |
|Title ||[Webinar details to come]|
|Presented by ||[Speaker information to be confirmed]|
|Description ||[Description to be announced]|
|Program Objectives || |
[Program objectives to be announced]
|Schedule ||[Date and time to be confirmed]|
|Check back soon for more info|
CathEd Learning Modules on HealthStream
CathEd offers interactive online training to help keep your central
venous access device (CVAD) education and skills current, including
appropriate use of Cathflo® Activase®
(alteplase). Each module is provided at no cost and offers a
certificate of completion.
Access to CathEd for hospital or institution
Hospital or institution IS currently a HealthStream subscriber
- Access the course catalog and search "CathEd"
Hospital or institution is NOT currently a HealthStream
- Visit www.healthstream.com/CathEd and complete the
online registration form.
2. You will be given the option to request access through HealthStream or to receive the files for implementation on your institution's own learning management system (LMS).
3. Once the form has been submitted, a HealthStream representative will contact you.
Access to CathEd for personal education
I AM currently a HealthStream user
- Access the course catalog and search "Genentech Cathflo Modules."
I am NOT currently a HealthStream user
- Visit www.healthstream.com/hlc/genentech
2. Complete the online registration form found by selecting the 'Create Account' button.
3. Access is granted instantaneously.
Download the implementation guide for more complete information
about accessing Genentech education learning modules.
If you are having difficulty accessing the courses or need help with the registration process, please contact HealthStream Customer Service at 1-800-521-0574 or [email protected].